Thursday, July 9, 2015

A day with my best friend.

My best friend Hanna took me to this napoleon restaurant. The food was fresh and delicious. Just so you know napoleon is actually Indian food. It's originality comes from Nepal. My mother tried to convince that napoleon food is actually Italian. The food we ordered was vibrant and tasty. I ordered a mushroom curry with a special Indian sauce. I also got a piece of naan bread to go with my meal. Hanna ordered chick peas with naan bread amongst other delicious dishes. To be honest I can't remember what she ordered. After we'd finish our meals, our full stomaches and rested legs trotted towards the river to relax and admire the view. I made friends with all the beautiful swans there. Once we've rested enough we got the power to go to the best ice cream place in Kingston. We both went crazy and ordered the Ferrero Roche Sundae. I wish didn't delete the photo of our amazing ice creams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment