Saturday, April 11, 2015

A beautiful day.


A quick photo of my friends and niece somehow turned into a full blown photoshoot. The lovely thing about being with other people is that you can get so many more photos with you in them like in some of these ones because there's always someone in the group to take them. This particular day was very warm and sunny. We drank delicious cocktails and snacked on healthy greens. My niece loved showing off her acrobatic moves. She is amazingly flexible.  After all the chatting, laughing, drinking alcohol and healthy-eating the day came to an end. The sun eventually left us and dark clouds appeared, but in true Polish spirit that didn’t mean we were retiring in, oh no. It was time for us to play a game. The silly game we played was charades. Obviously I was the worst player of the bunch here.  I will never forget this day of fun. And I can't wait to meet these lovely ladies again.

 Ewa & me


Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment