Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A fun birthday.

 This blog post is well over due. I was so busy that I didn't have time to blog on my nieces birthday, so I do apologise. Better late then never. 

A few weeks ago my beautiful niece Olivia turned 12. I took a ton of photos on her special day and I just had to share them with you. 

For her birthday, her mother planned a meet up with the family. The flat was decorated with pink and white balloons. The table was filled with delicious home made food. Not forgetting there was a close to perfection cake, again home made by Olivia's mother. The cream cake was the best cake I have ever tasted! As always, I had an amazing time at the party. Being around such lovely people makes me so incredibly happy and I feel so blessed to have a family so dear and true. Judging by the photos you can probably tell we had a lot of fun. Enjoy looking through them. :)
Olivia & Patricia.
Tiffany (left), Olivia (middle), Matilda (right), Patricia (below).
Playing hide and seek with this little one.
Sister love.
I managed to sneak into my own photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment